You can DOWNLOAD AN APPLICATION FORM HERE and share the scanned copy with us.
Special care should be taken to fill up the form legibly and without overwriting in blue ink and in capital letters only. No columns should be left blank. Only the duly completed forms along with requisite fees are accepted by GIMT. Required eligibility documents duly attested are to be attached. No forms will be accepted without eligibility documents.
In case the proof of eligibility (i.e. attested copies of final year mark sheets / graduation degree certificate) is not furnished with the form, provisional admission will be granted, at the University′s discretion, which will be confirmed upon submission of the same.
Students has to provide following documents as prescribed below :
- 4 Passport size photographs
- Self attested educational documents.
- ID & Address proof.
The fee will be accepted through Cash/ Cheque/ Card or Demand Draft drawn in favour of “GLOBAL INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY”, payable at Noida.
GIMT reserves the right to revise the fee. If revised, will be communicated to the students before the due date of progression to next year.
In case of rejection of Admission form (on account of non-fulfillment of eligibility criterion as per the policy for the session), the processing charges (30 % of the Fee) will be deducted and the remaining fee will be refunded to the candidate at his/her mailing address within one month from the date of receipt at GIMT.
If an application for cancellation of admission is received at the GIMT before processing the form, only form handling charges will be deducted from the fee. Balance fee will be refunded to the candidate at his/her mailing address within one month from the date of receipt of his/her application at the GIMT. However, if an application for the cancellation of admission is received at the GIMT after the exams notifications, no fee will be refunded to the student in any case.
Filling up an admission form and depositing an amount against your admission, does not ensures your successful admission.
This procedure takes a time of around 4-5 days. You will be notified through an email on successful registration. You will also get a notification in case your admission process catches up a clinch.
All further steps require a prior approval of your admission. Heyy, you need not to worry for the things. We will take care until you get enrolled for the course you are interested for.
You will get all your enrollment details once your form gets approved from the university. This is the moment you get your STUDENT LOGIN and become eligible to check out your details on the portal itself.
- For the courses that are pursued in semester mode, the examinations will be conducted twice in a year, normally in June & December.
- The Medium of Examination will be English only.
- The Examination will be held only at all our approved and authorized centres.
- The Examination Schedule will be displayed on GIMT website and also at our approved and authorized centres before the commencement of Examination.
- The Examination Schedule and Admit Card will be provided directly to the students / centers at their e-mail address. If a candidate does not receive any information in reference to the above he/she should immediately contact the GIMT office.
- In some cases candidate/s are given provisional roll numbers as the eligibility documents are either not submitted or are under verification. However, it is not a confirmation of his/her admission, and the admission can be cancelled in case any deficiency is found at any stage.